Love Riding Your Motorcycle?
You are a Veterans?
What to ride with a group of Veterans Serving Veterans and their community?
Petaluma American Legion Post 28 is forming a Rider Chapter. Find Out More….
The membership requirements for the American Legion Riders are very straightforward.
To become a member, you must:
- Be a current member in good standing of the American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of the American Legion.
- Have a street legal motorcycle of at least 350cc engine displacement
- Possess a valid M1 Motorcycle driver’s license (Active Duty military equivalents acceptable)
- Possess current California motorcycle insurance. (Motorcycle insurance is required in California)
- Or must be the legal spouse of an ALR member in good standing with the chapter.
The American Legion Riders is NOT a M/C, and does NOT practice M/C rules or regulations.
We claim NO territory or turf.
The American Legion Riders is family-oriented, just as is its parent organization, the American Legion.